eQSL Gallery

(Last updated: June 2, 2018)




If you are using Google Chrome to view this page, it may be better to zoom out to "zoom 80%".





My output power: 500 milliwatts (0.5W)
My antenna: Dipoles mounted on my apartment balcony
Mode: CW

Thanks to the following good-ears stations.
Without their patience and excellent ears, I could not have made the QSOs.




Some of my eQSLs confirming the QSOs made using my output power of 500mW (0.5W) and dipole
Arranged in alphabetical order of callsigns (Click to enlarge)


The QSOs before the year 2005 were made using my previous 3-area callsign (not shown on the eQSLs).


If you would like to remove your eQSL from this gallery, please contact me: jq2uoz (at) hotmail.co.jp













Amazing!! FK8DD/M successfully received my QRPp 500mW/Dipole signals to work me on 4 bands (17m, 15m, 12m and 10m) using his mobile station. Also, FK8DD successfully received my QRP 5W/Dipole signals to work me on 40m using a dipole. Thanks to Sam.

Great ears !!









Surprisingly, YO9HP, Alex of Romania, successfully received my QRPp 500mW/Dipole signals to work me on 10m, 12m, 15m and 17m, and my QRP 5W/Dipole signals on 40m. Thanks to Alex.
Great ears !!







Surprisingly, RI1FJ (Franz Josef Land) successfully received my QRPp 500mW/Dipole signals to work me on 10m, 12m, 15m and 17m.
Great ears !!






Some of my QSL cards confirming the QSOs made using my output power of 500mW (0.5W) and dipole




(7X4AN: My first Africa with 500mW/DP)